Saturday, June 20, 2009

Garett's Words Pt. 1


Hi, Garett here...  A few days ago we rode the punt.  I call it the Maggot Toe Invader.  It's a small little boat with a small engine.  Today, Lucy was under the main house for a long time.  You could hear her barking and otters growling.  So I got a balloon and a dog cookie, I started making that squeaky sound with the balloon, and no luck!  After a few more minutes we heard that she was really close so I made the squeaky sound again and said, "Lucy, num nums!"  So she ran out and was yipping and barking because she saw the balloon.  So I let her inside and I let her have the balloon.  After she popped it I lured her into mom and dad's room with a dog cookie.  And she is there sleeping right now.  

When I was driving Emmett and Papa in the punt, Emmett kept on yelling, "To Wallace's house!  To Wallace's house!"  So I drove it close to Wallace's beach and then Papa said we couldn't go any farther or we could get caught in our net.  So we went back home and got out of the punt.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm still trying to post a comment. what a pain. I love this website and it's good to hear from Garett. If this actually goes through I'll write more.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it just fine. Our internet has been really bad the past few days. I am hoping to get both of the boys to say something on here next time.

    ReplyDelete