Thursday, June 25, 2009

What do you like to do at camp, Emmett?


"I like going to the boat house.  I usually ride inside of the jeep and go on Garett's swing things and go on my swing there.  Ummm...  I like finding sea creatures, going down on the beach.  Yesterday I found lots of stuff and I found some starfishes and Dad found an orange sunburst and put it inside my bucket.  I put the starfishes inside my bucket too.  I like going on the swings outside behind the main house.

We have the main house, the east warehouse, the boat house, the smoke house, the wood house, the main house, the east house, the banya, the warehouse, the outhouse, the little cabin house.  I don't know.  And inside the east house upstairs there is an attic.  Me and Garett play there sometimes.  I live at Seattle.  I come to camp in the summer.  And usually in 
the summer at camp we find lots of starfish on
 the rocks.

I like transformers and I also like bionicles and that is what I want for my birthday.
  And my birthday is in August and I'm going to turn 5.  I am already 4.  I want to say good bye."

1 comment:

  1. Good job Emmett. Nice to hear about all of the things that you like at camp.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete