Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Changing of the Guard

Just wanted to write what has been going on lately.  Found out when I signed on that the picture option is back up so I will try to do another post later in the day with pictures.  

Bryan and I are now "in charge".  That's right, Ma and Pa Francisco and running the show!  Ha ha!  The reason is that Leon and Judy left yesterday to go to Maryland.  They will be visiting their oldest daughter and her 3 girls.  They weren't able to come this summer to Alaska and we sure missed them.  I know they are going to be SO happy to see Nana and Papa!

This is the first time, with me being at camp anyhow, that both Leon and Judy have been absent.  It is very strange.  We miss them already.  The boys won't have trips to the boat house and Garett was talking about how he is always showing and telling Nana about different things.  Emmett is usually following Papa around.  "Papa?  Where are you?  Papa?  Where are you going?"  Even Lucy is wandering around looking for them.  She sits at the front of the door of their cabin waiting to be let in...

So now Bryan and I need to figure out the dinners, everyone needs to help with dishes and cleaning up the main house, and my boys also have to help with dishes.  They were very cute last night.  I washed, Garett dried and put away, and Emmett helped put away too.  We started him off with the silver wear but he helped with more.  We also have to take care of Judy's plants and garden.  Yikes!  The boys are excited about that though.  Emmett loves to water!  Adam is worried about not having any more cookies being made.  I will try my best but it won't be the same that is for sure :)

That is the new news.  Time to get dressed and get breakfast ready to go.  They guys are late this morning so let's hope it is because of fish and not dirt!  Wish us luck out here on our own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment