Friday, August 14, 2009

Double Trouble

I realized yesterday while looking through my photos, how many I had of both boys posing for me...

Thought I would do a little time line of the summer so far. 

This first one is of our two maniacs in full force.






 
Now they are getting ready to go out fishing with Daddy.  For some reason, Emmett wanted to wear his Mexican Wrestling mask.















Awwww...  How sweet are these two monkeys?

















Oh yes.  Another cute one.  It is taken after banya so they are freshly clean as well :-)

















Here they are kicked back waiting for the boat to take them to the cannery.  Justin made some lounge chairs for us on his off time.










What camp isn't complete with out their very own Men In Black?  Be careful ... they are armed and full of nonsense!




There you have it!  Our crazy and wonderful and lovable boys!  They certainly keep us entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment